العسل الملكى له ولها و قهوة فايتو اندرو له
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاتة
عزيزى الزائر/عزيزتى الزائرة يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا او التسجيل
اذا لم تكون عضو و ترغب الانضمام الى اسرة الموقع سنتشرف بتسجيلك معنا و شكرا
ادارة الموقع

[img]Royal Honey Femme For Her 0800pxklskylinenighthdr[/img]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاتة
عزيزى الزائر/عزيزتى الزائرة يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا او التسجيل
اذا لم تكون عضو و ترغب الانضمام الى اسرة الموقع سنتشرف بتسجيلك معنا و شكرا
ادارة الموقع

[img]Royal Honey Femme For Her 0800pxklskylinenighthdr[/img]
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نحن نصنع لك ولها العسل الملكى له ولها و قهوة فايتو اندرو له من اجواد الاعشاب من الغابات الماليزية 0060192555521 جمال

الرئيسيةالبوبةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
 نقوم بجميع خدمات رجال الاعمال و المستوردين من ماليزيا الى الدول العربية توجد لدينا اتصالات مع جميع مصانع وشركات ماليزيا بتصريح من وزارة الصناعة فى ماليزيا الرحلات السياحية في ماليزيا- برنامج شهر العسل- اعداد برامج سياحية - توفير كافة الخدمات السياحية و التجارية من مواصلات و حجز فنادق وشقق و فيلات بالاضافة الى حجوزات الطيران الداخلي في ماليزيا jalfaid3@gmail.com - +6012-252-2330 j.alfaid@hotmail.com - +6019-255-5521   جمال الفايد

مواضيع مماثلة
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» PHYTO ANDRO CAPSULE
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 22, 2016 9:31 pm من طرف alfaid

» كبسولات فايتو اندرو
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 22, 2016 5:33 pm من طرف alfaid

»  العسل الملكى
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 31, 2014 3:45 pm من طرف alfaid

» ROYAL HONEY FOR HIM
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 31, 2014 3:42 pm من طرف alfaid

» العسل الملكي فام لها
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 1:55 pm من طرف alfaid

» Royal Honey Femme For Her
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 1:44 pm من طرف alfaid

»  العسل الملكى لها
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 1:33 pm من طرف alfaid

» ROYAL HONEY FOR HER
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 1:25 pm من طرف alfaid

» قيديو العسل الملكى
Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 1:07 pm من طرف alfaid

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
مركز الرفع

Royal Honey Femme For Her

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
alfaid
وسام التميز
وسام التميز
alfaid

عدد المساهمات : 187
الشكر : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/10/2010

Royal Honey Femme For Her Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Royal Honey Femme For Her   Royal Honey Femme For Her I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Royal Honey Femme For Her I5vb

contains 100% Pure Honey fortified with Royal Jelly Bee Pollen and fine mixture of Rain Forest Herbs It is rich in protein minerals vitamins, amino acids and digestive enzymes Royal Honey Femme is an immediate source of energy  which stimulates the absorption of nutrients improves complexion prevents ageing and possesses cooling effect in the body It
does not contain any preservatives artificial colouring and flavour

Detail

Natural raw black honey produce by world largest bees in Southeast Asia forests where the tropical rainforest is more than 100 million years old This local raw black honey quality is the best in the world as the nutrition is so unique that you cannot find anywhere in the world

Honey benefits have been closely associated with human beings for a long time  More than 9000 years ago  in a rock shelter in the mountains of eastern Spain  an early artist recorded the exploits of a brave individual surrounded by bees reaching inside a cavity to steal raw honey

The humble bees is one of the nature most amazing and enduring creatures  having survived for hundreds of millions of years  It is the only insect that produces a whole range of super foods that is sought after by all mankind  The super food that can make your heart stronger  look youthful  increase immune systems  increase the sex performance  good anti oxidant  increase stamina and good complexion  wrinkle free and many more

Honey provides instantaneous replenishment of energy losses  being a rich source of carbohydrate teaspoon of honey provides 100 calories Medical research has proven that raw honey can boost the woman libido

Composition

Civilization around the world has known about locally grown plants that achieve wonderful results with far fewer side effects than prescription drugs  Royal Honey Femme is a new standardized blend of 100% herbal extracts prepared by modern refined technology
Royal Honey Femme Benefits
Enhances libido and sexuality in women

Improves orgasms
Restores vitality after child birth
Enhances female sexual appeal
For fuller  firmer breasts with a smooth soft texture
Stimulates sexual desire and enhances orgasm
Tightens vaginal muscles
The best in the world to treat infertility with safe natural fertilization
Relieves vasomotor symptoms of menstruation
Enhances sexual activities in menopausal women
For a better complexion with no wrinkles
Controls body weight and appetite for food
Activates brain function with a better blood circulation
Rich in vitamins  essential amino acids and vital elements
Restore the elasticity of female sex organs tighten Miss v muscles
Eliminate itching  vaginal discharge and unpleasant odor
Preventing premature aging
Stabilizing the acidic and reduces the liquid wet excessive not dried
Improving the hormone oestrogen
Improve intimate organs and inner power
Organizing and cleaning the uterus after maternity - period
Smooth digestion so that the Chapter smoothly
Prevent Cancer and Breast Cancer Cervix
Treating stomach ulcers and reduce cellulite

Ingredients

Royal Honey Femme contains 90% Pure Honey 2% Royal Jelly 2% Bee Pollen 6% Cacip Fatimah

Recommended for

Those who experience health problems and women who are beauty conscious to prevent youthfulness

Precautions
For best results  consume on an empty stomach.
For best efficacy  please consume according to your need.

Dosage
1 sachet daily

Packing
12 sachets per box

jamal alfaid
malaysia

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://royalhoney.ahladalil.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ROYAL HONEY FOR HER
» ROYAL HONEY FOR HIM

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
العسل الملكى له ولها و قهوة فايتو اندرو له :: العسل الملكى فى اى بى ROYAL HONEY VIP-
انتقل الى: